[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sealed Video Games Collectors Community • View topic - Happy positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG friends

Happy positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG friends

all kind of NON-sealed videogames and chit-chat, talk about your grandma's pants or dog turds... we do not care... but we are interested!

Re: Happy positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG fri

Postby Lefalaja » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:36 am

Sharing for the right reason? :scrtatchchin:
The more you have the less you share? facepalm

"It's not how much i can change the world with my action BUT how much i can change myself with my action" Lefalaja

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Sealed Games: 120
Total Games: 200

Postby Lefalaja » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:17 am

Like i said... share when you in need :cray:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Today is the day :cuddle: where you call or sms one person (mother, father, wife, girlfriend, brother, sister, friend ....) and tell them:

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO LOVING AND NICE TO ME
YOU ARE REALLY AN AMAZING PERSON

:cuddle:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:01 pm

I love you :cuddle:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:59 am

José Mujica, nicknamed Pepe Mujica, was President of Uruguay from 2010 to 2015. A former Tupamaros freedom fighter in the 60s and the 70s, he was detained, like a hostage by the dictatorship between 1973 and 1985. He advocates a philosophy of life focused on sobriety: learn to live with what is necessary and fairest.

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Sometimes... money costs too much :scrtatchchin:

Some people are so poor, all they have is money

Too much money in wallet causes discomfort when sitting

For I can raise no money by vile means

Money corrupts; Money causes Divorces, lawsuits, the occasional murder. Money departed child from mother and father. Money turns a good girl into a bar stripper.

Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain

I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money

If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free; if our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.

CHICAGO MAN HIRES FRIENDS TO KILL HIS MOTHER FOR HER LIFE INSURANCE POLICY facepalm facepalm facepalm

http://madamenoire.com/335547/chicago-m ... -accounts/
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:44 pm

When you have kids... your life has meaning :friends:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger