[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sealed Video Games Collectors Community • View topic - Happy positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG friends

Happy positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG friends

all kind of NON-sealed videogames and chit-chat, talk about your grandma's pants or dog turds... we do not care... but we are interested!

Happy positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG friends

Postby Lefalaja » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:18 am

large.jpg

Happy true meaningful positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG friends

I love all my SVG ass loving members and i hope everyone will share good adivce and uplifting words
in this some pathetic and "scary" world we living in :cuddle:

Be nice be happy and be free :cuddle:

Now lets drink to this :drinks:

Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. There is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of its filling a vacuum, it makes one. If it satisfies one want, it doubles and trebles that want another way. – Benjamin Franklin

We make ourselves rich by making our wants few. – Henry David Thoreau

Frugality is one of the most beautiful and joyful words in the English language, and yet one that we are culturally cut off from understanding and enjoying. The consumption society has made us feel that happiness lies in having things, and has failed to teach us the happiness of not having things. – Elise Boulding

Society drives people crazy with lust and calls it advertising. John Lahr

Happiness consists, not in possessing much, but in being content with what we possess. He who wants little always has enough. – Zimmermann

Debt is the slavery of the free. – Pubilius Syrus

Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live. – Margaret Fuller

:cuddle:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Sealed Games: 120
Total Games: 200

Re: Happy positive quotes and good advice for all my SVG fri

Postby Lefalaja » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:26 pm

About a hundred years ago, a man looked at the morning newspaper and to his surprise and horror, read his name in the obituary column. The news papers had reported the death of the wrong person by mistake. His first response was shock. Am I here or there? When he regained his composure, his second thought was to find out what people had said about him. The obituary read, "Dynamite King Dies." And also "He was the merchant of death." This man was the inventor of dynamite and when he read the words "merchant of death," he asked himself a question, "Is this how I am going to be remembered?" He got in touch with his feelings and decided that this was not the way he wanted to be remembered. From that day on, he started working toward peace. His name was Alfred Nobel and he is remembered today by the great Nobel Prize.

Just as Alfred Nobel got in touch with his feelings and redefined his values, we should step back and do the same.

What is your legacy?

How would you like to be remembered?

Will you be spoken well of?

Will you be remembered with love and respect?

Will you be missed?
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Lefa, :cuddle:
Just wanna say i’m pleased that Norway has two beautiful kids who are brought up such a wonderful father like you. :)
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Sealed Games: 0
Total Games: 0

Postby darksol » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Holy shit what a thread ! :arosed: :arosed: :blush:
darksol
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sealed Games: 531
Total Games: 781

Postby Lefalaja » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:46 pm

Aaaaaahhh come here my russians comrades :cuddle:

Thank you both for being you :cuddle:

Bread for myself is a material question. Bread for my neighbor is a spiritual one.
Nikolai Berdyaev

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:46 am

Humans being humans :cuddle:

We don't need a war to help or show compassion to others :friends:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Why is life worth living? Hate the feeling of being bored and depressed.
These words sound so serious facepalm BUT i think it's a good thing to talk about :cuddle:

Being happy with the art of "wasting" time :scrtatchchin:
How much in my life am i doing cos i have to and how much cos i like it? What is wasteing time?

Well i found out that more is not always better. We all have a limit and a capacity of how much we can do.
Hard to find peace when everyone is a teacher facepalm School, parents, job, friends... everyone have a solution for you :nono:
THIS IS BULLSHIT I SAY. It is impossible to know what another person then yourself needs and wants.
And in some cases even you don't know what you want :wall:

So help me wasting time then :scrtatchchin:

First you need to know that something called wasting time is for someone else the best time in their life!
SO you really need to know that wasting time is not a bad word.

Time wasting = causing someone to spend time doing something that is unnecessary or does not produce any benefit

I play games when ever i get the chance. On my mobile and consoles. I love doing that even if many thinks that it's a waste of time.
I wasted so much time on video games since 1986 :lol2:

So please all you game lovers and ass lovers do not care about all these "teachers" in your life telling you what your life should be like
and if you are a loser for not having a top position job and do as the other shmocks do THEN JESUS CHRISTMAS TREE i'm a FUCKING LOSER :gaydance: :claps:

It's sad for me to see amazing people being looked down and measured and made depressed and unhappy by parents and the rest of the society :sad3:

Stand up and be what you want and don't think impressing someone else will make you happy :friends:

Start feeling good that you are "wasting" your life if wasting your life makes you happy :cuddle:

While i was in UNI in australia i heard one of the guys jumped from a high building cos he didn't do good in school :sad3:
Sad stories are everywhere and sometimes it's important to talk EVEN if you don't need it :cuddle:

Norway - Rich - suicide cos of mental problems = bored
Japan/South Korea - Rich - suicide cos of high pressure in life = listening to "teachers"

These 3 countries have among the highest suicide in the world :mong:

Now i wasted enough of my time writing on SVG :claps: so i should go home and waste some more time on other meaningless activities

:cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:39 pm

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:12 pm

You were born to love and care.

From my own experience i can tell you how the years before i met my wife and having kids and the years after.

Before:
-
Was not afraid to die.
Hated to work. Lazy.
Don't care about the future, next year or the next 10 years.
Bored and depressed and suicidal.

After:
-
Scared to die cos who will take care of my kids like i do?!
I work hard at my work place and in private. Even if i'm tired or sick i still have to "work".
I forgot what lazy means!
I have to think at least for the next 10 years.
Don't have time to be bored or depressed and killing myself will hurt everyone around me and not me!

So having someone to care for is very good for you. Being selfish and caring only about yourself is never a good thing.

In my case my wife and my kids have been my salvation :claps:

So now you understand my writing on my signature "being a slave have saved my life" :che:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Next

Return to Offtopic idiocy