[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sealed Video Games Collectors Community • View topic - How was your day today? ASSMAN wants to know :)

How was your day today? ASSMAN wants to know :)

all kind of NON-sealed videogames and chit-chat, talk about your grandma's pants or dog turds... we do not care... but we are interested!

Re: How was your day today? ASSMAN wants to know :)

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:11 am

How is my ass lovers these days? No WW3 yet and i still hope to meet all the russians one day :cuddle:

It's so dam hot!!!!!! WTF this is Norway and i'm just not build to be so hot :rofl2:

When the weather is to hot then i'm SOOOOOOO lazy!!!!! I can't do anything :wall: Don't feel like doing anything :gaytard:

Might as well enjoy the heat while it last... Who knows when this will happen again :che:

All in all it's good to be back to my usual schedule ... work is good and wife is still serving the best ass ever :heat:

There are many good games coming soon... tony hawk's pro skater 5, need for speed and uncharted 4 are mine mine mine mine mine mine :claps: :mong: :cuddle: :lol2:

btw wtf is this shit :lol2:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Sealed Games: 120
Total Games: 200

Postby AlVen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:04 am

Moscow's weather is too cold for this summer month, around 17*C atm. But we still dream of someday when some superhero like you will come to Russia and save us. :)
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Sealed Games: 0
Total Games: 0

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:00 am

All you need is some ass and you forget about the cold :claps: :gaydance:

Actually ass is the answer to everything :lol2:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:49 am

The show goes on! Just got fucked by postal service, i tried to send fucking sealed game boy to usa via EMS, but Aviation Security refused carriage cos they found some liquid in the package. :wow: I really hope that they didn't broke the seald on GB... Damn fuck!!!
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Postby Lefalaja » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

liquid! from russia! BURN THAT SHIT facepalm
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:15 am

ALL WILL BE BURNED! :veryangry:
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi there all SVG members :cuddle:

Didn't have the chance to catch up with many of you friends of SVG :friends:
Don't get the chance to catch you on the chat so i thought i try here :good2:

A small update about me and my life... as a collector (and as assman :claps: )

My collection is getting smaller day by day... I see that keeping a top 50 or top 100 games
will be perfect and not so hard to control. Easy to display and good for my pocket :che:

Still selling the rest of my graded games, as cheap as possible. Market for graded games today is not good
and it will not be better in the future for the resellers :claps: :good2:
If you still want a graded game then visit my shit:

Still working for my japanese company KUBOTA. 9 years soon.

Had an amazing christmas vacation in London with my family.
Wife is still good. Doing her slave job so i stay happy. Beating is still on, at least 4 times a week.
Kids are getting bigger and talking more bullshit for every day that goes.
I notice that they are not so much into gaming like me but that is fine by me.
My girl is 9 years old now and like to read all day long.
Boy is 7 years old and all the day long is STAR WARS and LEGO.

I know a lot of the old members here on SVG moved on or got jobs and family or died :scrtatchchin:
I also miss the competitions here on SVG. I was hoping to get another competition going this year but i really have no idea
how many will compete. I have to get some feedback first from admins here.

It's spring now and it's a nice feeling.... to start something new... video games... or more ass :lol2:

I have been playing games as much as i can. I played Ni No Kuni over 130 Hours! Amazing good-feeling-game.
I played a lot of PES 2016 with my brother. Even played lego games with my small boy.
Played some Mario games. Also played some fun small PS4 games. I'm playing now Mass Effect and i want to be finish with all 3 of them.
I also having another 3 batman games waiting for me on PS3. Of course i will be playing Uncharted 4 :heat:

Some other games i have been playing:

Trails Fusion PS4
Teslagrad PS4
Broforce PS4
Helldivers PS4
Rain PS3
The Last Guy PS3
Chariot PS3
Flame Over PS4
Galak-Z PS4
Gauntlet PS4
Stealth 2 PS4
Super Meat Boy PS4
The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth PS4
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris PS4
Unmechanical Extended PS4
Grow Home PS4
The Last Of US PS3
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition PS4
Never Alone PS4
Max Payne 3 PS3
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4
and much more...

The last 5 and a half years i have played over 300 games! :wow:
35 Games are completed 100%
But i also complete/finish 30,2085% of all the games :wow: :gaydance:
I also get 1,541 trophies every day!
All this stat is what is registered but i also play a lot that are not registered :lol2:

Going to buy the playstation VR of course :gaydance: can't wait for october.

That is a small update.

So how are you doing and are you still playing video games and what is new in your life? :cuddle:

Love you all. Stay healthy and do good in life :cuddle:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:03 am

You are awesome man! :cuddle: Ohh... and we still have no food here in Russia... but we have a nuclear bombs and we are very angry. :scrtatchchin:
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Postby Lefalaja » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Nice to hear from you Alex the kid :cuddle:
Hope you and your family are doing well and you still
playing and collecting games.
Knowing that you are still with us (svg) makes
me happy and let's hope we can arrange some fun
here :claps: :scrtatchchin:

Let's hope for a better future for Russia :friends:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm very pleased to hear kind words from you, my the best friend from Norway. :cuddle:
hmm... I know one awesome fun... let's kill darksol three times! :arosed:
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic idiocy