[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sealed Video Games Collectors Community • View topic - Welcome to Jakarta!

Welcome to Jakarta!

all kind of NON-sealed videogames and chit-chat, talk about your grandma's pants or dog turds... we do not care... but we are interested!

Welcome to Jakarta!

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:04 pm

This one is for DARKSOL :cuddle:

List of metropolitan areas by population
Top 10 list:

Tokyo Japan 37,883,000[1] 2014
Seoul South Korea 25,360,000[2] 2013
Shanghai China 25,850,000[3]
Delhi India 21,753,486[4] 2011
Mexico City Mexico 21,178,959[5] 2014
Beijing China 21,148,000[6] 2013
São Paulo Brazil 20,935,204[7] 2014
Mumbai India 20,748,395[4] 2011
Jakarta Indonesia 20,000,000[8] 2010
New York United States 19,949,502[9] 2013

12 years visiting in jakarta :arosed:

There are good thing and bad things like every other big cities. The difference between the rich and the poor can be huge :wow:
You have people driving a million dollar car and you have people who will kill for 100 dollars facepalm

People over there are used to outsiders (ruled by the dutch for 350 years!) and 5 major religions are accepted by government.
They do talk soft and NOT loud (i always hear myself talking loud facepalm ) and are helpful without wanting something from you.
One thing i do admire is that no one talks about religion! I like that.
Many can speak a bit of english and very friendly by nature! :good2:

Tipping to get ahead and curruption is common facepalm
Knowing the right people is very important.

I love the weather :smoke: but when it rains it's so dam much :wow:
Time seems to slow down a bit over there i don't mind as long as i'm not in a hurry :lol2:

The race is mixed a lot so i really enjoy all the sexy girls :love:
Going out at night you can get everything you want :wow: and nightclubs are over the top :heat:
From my own experience: girls with mini bikinies are there for you to drink your drinks on their boobs :heat:
catwalk parties, karaoke with nude backup singers :arosed: and everything else between earth and the sky :claps:
Have to much fun is not always safe facepalm i ended up in a hospital after a whole night drinking.
Also 2 of my buddies drinking one night with me died the next morning :sad3: DON*T DRINK LOCAL SHIT :wall:

Today 1 dollar gives you 12500 IDR. With 12500 you can eat street food for a whole day!
A housemaid will cost a bit over 20 USD a MONTH :wow: and yes she live in your house so you have to feed her as well.
Getting 2 hour massage is great after a whole day/night having fun :good2:

Food is amazing over there! There are still fruits i never seen before and i want to taste.
Food is everywhere :arosed: and so dam cheap.
Safari/jungle and other amazing places to visit. They are even building a disneyland.

Rich people get richer and poor people dies :gaytard:
Life is very hard in indonesia if you don't have money.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Sealed Games: 120
Total Games: 200

Re: Welcome to Jakarta!

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:14 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Oh yea btw... i have already ordered the tickets for this summer. A WHOLE MONTH IN INDONESIA :gaydance:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby totoro » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:33 pm

first photo rules :cuddle:
totoro
Complete in Box
Complete in Box

Sealed Games: 0
Total Games: 0

Postby Lefalaja » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:03 am

Darksol can hang out with these :lol2:

papua-new-guinea-tribal-men.jpg

While i hang out with her :love:

ae26ad08-f82e-456e-b14e-3df594418a97.jpg
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby darksol » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:16 pm

are you sure the last one is not trans? :lol2: :rofl2:
darksol
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sealed Games: 531
Total Games: 781

Postby Lefalaja » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Well another indonesia trip is over and it was crazy as usual :lol2: :claps: :good2:

This time i had fun and shit from the start!!! facepalm

My trip was Stavanger -> London -> Hong Kong -> Jakarta.

Arriving in London... i get a phone call from my brother inlaw saying his boss (triads) should have some drinks!
He ask me to buy 8 bottles of fuck expensive drinks! But i cannot take more then 2 (one my wife snd one me) but he says
it will not be a problem cos they know the director of the airport! So i had some hours in London so i went to the duty free and bought
10 bottles :lol2: the guy on the duty free told me to come and sit with him and taste some good drinks!
So i sit with him while he give me to much to taste... and the fucker gave me some expensive shit that is 50% !!! FUCK.
I almost forgot the time and lose the plane facepalm i go in the plane and everyone looks at me with all those bottles :lol2:

All is good and landed in hong kong. I want to take the other plane to jakarta when security says i can't take that with me!
I have to go out in hong kong and then come in again. WTF :veryangry: it was a nightmare... woman in hong kong telling me that i will be in trouble if i want to take all these drinks to jakarta... yeaaa i know... well arriving in jakarta and 4 guys meet me
when i come out of the plane... no waiting no showing passport.. NOTHING! the only thing i had to do is tell them what do i want scanned
and what NOT to scan! I say they can scan the bags beside the drinks... now i'm waiting but something is wrong!!!!!!
The guy on the scan is saying they have to open everything cos they can see something strange!!!! :scrtatchchin:

They ask me what it is.... i'm thinking.... nothing.... then i remember i put in there 3 huge dildos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One huge strap on black 50 cm dildo, one white monster thick dildo and one wrap-on dildo :che:
The problem is that sextoys are not legal to import like this :lol2: you get a big penalty facepalm
Since i got the guys there i didn't get any trouble. The brother inlaw made a joke and told me to bring him dildos...
welll.... i didn't get the joke :lol2: it was funny as hell.... had to open the dildos infront of everyone there :lol2:
it was dam funny... :rofl2:

I'll come back with some vacation photos... later... and more stories :lol2: facepalm
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:57 am

I should guessed that you have the connection with the triads :wow: You scared me man!
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Sealed Games: 0
Total Games: 0

Return to Offtopic idiocy