[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sealed Video Games Collectors Community • View topic - Future Lefalajas

Future Lefalajas

all kind of NON-sealed videogames and chit-chat, talk about your grandma's pants or dog turds... we do not care... but we are interested!

Re: Future Lefalajas

Postby Lefalaja » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:01 pm

your words make me happy.... and i also feel old facepalm calling me dad makes me feel old :lol2:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Sealed Games: 120
Total Games: 200

Postby Lefalaja » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:14 am

Another year has past and i'm one year closer to kicking out my kids so i can run away to UGA BUGA land with no more kids nagging all the time facepalm
Well there is still another 12 years before they go to UNI so my job is not done yet :lol2:

I had in plan to take a week off work and travel in europe alone with my brother... and somehow i had to cancel :wall:
COS OF MY GIRL

She is 8 now and have learn to say "what is the problem?" facepalm

My girl: why can't i come? what's the problem?

After she answered all my questions/explanation with "what's the problem" :veryangry: i gave up :gaytard:

I'm getting to soft :lol2:
Last edited by Lefalaja on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 pm

what do you know... another skylander shit to get my kids wanting more :veryangry:

They will for sure see this crap on TV soon :wall:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Thu May 14, 2015 9:38 am

Such cute and smart kids Lef i'm sure, so I'm calm for your future. :) Please don't limit they gaming time to be the best daddy in the world. :lol2:
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Sealed Games: 0
Total Games: 0

Postby Lefalaja » Thu May 14, 2015 11:28 am

Thanks Alex kidd :cuddle:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Lefalaja » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

My Girl Alana (8) :cuddle:

Alana: Dad can you promise me something?
Me: Yea sure.
Alana: A promise is a promise right?
Me: Right
Alana: When you die you have to wait for me in heaven and make sure you meet me when i die. You have to, have to, have to wait for me. Promise?
Me: ..... Yes i will :ohshit:

My Boy Leron (6) :cuddle:

While walking in the mall my boy Leron (6) saw this big poster of a woman with half of her face old
with wrinkles and the other half young without wrinkles (called vampire treatment).

My boy: Mom you should do this treatment
Wife: Why? I'm not beautiful enough?
My boy: So you never get old and die

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Previous

Return to Offtopic idiocy