Hello guys and gals!
It’s an awesome day today for you all and for SVG. Anticipating the upcoming 2nd ANNIVERSARY we have a competition with totally insane prize!
The competition will run for 1 month straight, starting today.
The basic idea is to draw attention to the site and get more visitors and subscribers. Not that we want to draw more rivals into the hobby, but the hobby is already big. So the more people the more the fun!
It will be a “guess a game” quiz with pictures from actual games. And you must guess the names of the games. As much as possible. There will be 20 games in total. The more you will guess the better. Don’t worry though, if you can’t guess all (which is tough), just send in whatever number you could guess to our mod: http://www.sealedvideogames.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=126
There are few prerequisites though for all those who want to attend. BUT the prize will be epic, like never seen before on an amateur video game website really… It’s a nice solid collection of games and merchendise, 28 items to count!!! You heard it. TWENTY EIGHT items at once as a prize. And prize is donated by our own invaluable mod Lefalaja from Norway, he will be the judge as well.
So here are the rules:
1) You have to be a SVG (sealedvideogames.net forum) member to enter the competition.
2) Reply to this post (Or in a comment to this news article)
with a bit info about who you are and what you collect/play (just a couple of lines will do)
And these are OPTIONAL:
3) “like” sealed videogames on facebook
4) subcribe to our channel on youtube
BUT if you also do an optional rule (and can prove it) you will also get a +2 odds bonus in a quiz per option (e.g if you only guess 6 games, but liked on facebook,we assume you’ve guessed 8, also subscribed on youtube? additional 2 with 10 points in total!). This is a huge bonus and is worthy effort IMHO. If you are ALREADY a subscriber you get a bonus automatically (proof required). Pictures are not easy to guess at all especially when you can’t google them (I’ve used some effects :P). So getting a bonus is very essential i think.
After you did 1 and 2, and maybe 3 and 4.. And of cause you’ve guessed as much as you could.. – send your results and info in PM to Lefalaja. He will select the winner and you will get the prize in all it’s glory. No fees and shipping expenses for winner (being shipped from Norway!)..
AS you can see the rules are decent but some effort required indeed. But here we go to the prize.
1. InFamous 2 Collectors Edition Bag
2. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty : Collector’s Edition PC PAL
3. Starcraft Battle Chest PC NTSC USA
4. We Dare PS3 PAL
5. Super Meat Boy Ultra Edition PC PAL
6. Dante’s Inferno Divine Edition PS3 NTSC USA
7. Ivy The Kiwi! FTW!!1 Wii PAL
8. Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars Wii PAL
9. Disney’s Tarzan PS1 PAL
10. Batman: Gotham City Racer PS1 PAL
11. Disney’s Mulan PS1 PAL
12. SpongeBob Squarepants: Supersponge PS1 PAL
13. Bayonetta Gun Exclusive Collectors Scarborough Fair Replica Model
14. Bayonetta PS3 – VGA 90 (graded) NTSC USA
15. Solstice NES NTSC
16. Exitebike NES NTSC
17. Stealth NES NTSC
18. Super Mario Bros. 3 NES NTSC
19. Disney’s Donald Duck: PK PS2 PAL
20. Disney’s Donald Duck: Quack Attack PS2 PAL
21. World Heroes Anthology PS2 PAL
22. Go Diego Go: Safari Rescue PS2 PAL
23. Digital Devil Saga PS2 PAL
24. Digital Devil Saga 2 PS2 PAL
25. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition PS2 PAL
26. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X PS2 PAL
27. Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter PS2 PAL
28. Assualt Suits Valken PS2 PAL
seperate pictures of prizes here
And what is more amazing that ALL games/merch except the nes games are FACTORY SEALED. That is 24 factory sealed games/merch and 4 barely used.
I am pretty firm no site ever offered things like these as a one-blow prize. That’s over 500$ of stuff here if not a thousand, assuming graded stuff.
So grab your horses, google and bring it on!
Now, the quiz pictures (you can download em all at once here)!
congrats for the competition! Its really my first time i see so many interesting prizes. I hope that the best will win! Some photos are really hard, lol!
Good luck to you all 🙂
All the best to the participants 🙂
Yay, free stuff!
I can guess less that a quarter…
that is the idea. LOL. To make it hard 🙂
Awesome competition guys. I will try my best to win 🙂
Thanks to darksol and lef
Thanx mate 🙂
I am sure i will win…..lol!!!!
i think the winner will maybe guess 15 pictures 🙂
It have passed 2-3 weeks of that post…you are sure about this you had said?
I hope I win something, would be nice for once.
Pingback: Zelda – Wand of Gamelon and Link – Faces of Evil VGA90 for Philips CD-I | SEALED VIDEO GAMES
Pingback: Sealed Video Games Blog Entry #6 – Video Game Haul #1 | SEALED VIDEO GAMES