[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sealed Video Games Collectors Community • View topic - How was your day today? ASSMAN wants to know :)

How was your day today? ASSMAN wants to know :)

all kind of NON-sealed videogames and chit-chat, talk about your grandma's pants or dog turds... we do not care... but we are interested!

How was your day today? ASSMAN wants to know :)

Postby Lefalaja » Fri May 22, 2015 9:57 pm

A good day or a bad day, sometimes you want to share your story with your GOOD friends here on SVG :friends:

You played something cool or you feel like killing your woman or maybe you need our opinion about something that happened/bother you today or just
share your super cool life with us crazy collectors.

Some days you just don't feel so social in real life and what is better then talking to the ASSMAN :claps: :arosed: :cuddle:
I will always reply to everyone on this thread :good2:

My day today was/is very very good cos i got to eat good food and got some amazing ass :heat:
Going to play some PS4 and watch a movie later. Oh yea i have ordered new plastic boxes for the rest of my games so i have every game safely stored :gaydance:
Friday is good but also i feel very tired in the end of the week.

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Sealed Games: 120
Total Games: 200

Re: How was your day today? ASSMAN wants to know :)

Postby AlVen » Sat May 23, 2015 10:15 pm

:howdy:
Today i went to the retro game show I saw many people who were at the foundations of the russian video game press and television. :heat: For the first time in my life I tried to play on real Neo Geo AES and I was the best in King of Fighters. :wow: and also passed three levels of Metal Slug :good2:
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Sealed Games: 0
Total Games: 0

Postby Lefalaja » Sat May 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Best in King of Fighters :scrtatchchin: cos i was not there :lol2: I love Metal Slug ... Good old MS never goes out of date :arosed:

Good to hear that you take time to go to a game show :claps: not like darksol... after he got married he is out of the game :mong:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Mon May 25, 2015 12:41 am

Last edited by AlVen on Mon May 25, 2015 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Postby Lefalaja » Mon May 25, 2015 12:55 am

:wow: :claps: dam it this look fun .
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby suicide » Mon May 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Great pics AlVen, it looks like you had fun :wow: :gaydance:

I'm spending the bank holiday watching Interstellar. :arosed:
suicide
Shrinkwrapped
Shrinkwrapped

Postby Lefalaja » Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Interstellar is very good Sui :friends:

Today all my day was exercise and playing with kids on a huge playground... Now finally some alone time with games and series :arosed:

Today is 1 month left before i go to indonesia for a whole month :arosed: can't wait :claps:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Tue May 26, 2015 9:44 am

AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Postby Lefalaja » Tue May 26, 2015 10:28 am

:lol2: :cuddle: use google map my friend ... Norway is closer to Russia then Indonesia to Russia. Indonesia is neighbour with Australia.

I can't stand people who want souvenirs :wall:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby AlVen » Tue May 26, 2015 10:47 am

AlVen
Cart + manual
Cart + manual

Next

Return to Offtopic idiocy