[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sealed Video Games Collectors Community • View topic - bucky - rarebucky - buckweed - adam - rarelucky

bucky - rarebucky - buckweed - adam - rarelucky

all kind of NON-sealed videogames and chit-chat, talk about your grandma's pants or dog turds... we do not care... but we are interested!

bucky - rarebucky - buckweed - adam - rarelucky

Postby Lefalaja » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 pm

This is not a hate post against buckweed in person but as a "reseller that would sell his mom for the best games"

Most of us video game collectors knows who rarebucky is. A long time collector and a big time reseller.
Almost everyone have delt with him as a seller or a buyer. I have heard lots of stories about him, some good some bad and
he have a 99.8% feedback on his main ebay account.

http://myworld.ebay.com/rarebucky
http://myworld.ebay.com/rarelucky

I have bought may games from him and as he always say it "best deal for you", of course :rofl2:

I don't know if he is a jew but this guy will fucking suck your dick for the right game.
When he does not need anything from you then he does not give a shit. Never says a friendly hi
or at least shows any interest. BUT if you lick his anus like many other SGH members do then maybe he can say a nice word.

When i had a game that he want he was on the chat straight away and trying to sell himself. The problem is that he always
want to screw you. Telling you he knows what it's worth. Telling me my kung fu was worth $300 and then i sold it for 1.3k :sacrastichand:

So this time he was almost crying like a baby to get my Crash 90+. "my favorite game when i was small... no one can pay straight away like me
... i give you any price you want... just mention the price... i'll give you $600?" 5 min later... "i'll give you $700"... i said i wanted at least $800
to break even "i'll give you $800 BUT don't start a bidding war here cos then you just put it on ebay" i wrote to him that i sold it
and he was SOOOOOO MAD "why you do not tell me before you sell it to someone else!!!!? that is very dirty play.. i never did that to you... bla bla"
FIRST i never ever would have sold it to him and SECOND you are a pathetic person and i feel sorry for your sick life.

Back to the start when i joined SGH he was the first one who contacted me. Telling me that i will have my collection IF i did what he said!!!!!
Cos if i went against him then no seller will deal with me! LOL My answer of course was "who the fuck do you think you are?" :rofl2:
And i told him this "you will sell to me cos i have the money and that is it... telling me anything else is pointless" AND what do you know
OF COURSE he sell to me cos he does not have any pride or moral.

Be a friend and have morals in your life and i would fucking give you games for free you stupid fucker facepalm

Good luck to everyone who gets their collections by selling yourself cheap just like buckweed :claps:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Sealed Games: 120
Total Games: 200

Re: bucky - rarebucky - buckweed - adam

Postby darksol » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

hahah what a great post and well written as well!!
I had no idea about some things.

In all seriousness he is DIRTIEST SLIME i've ever known in videogame world for maybe last 8 years.
He tried to backdoor me on a Super Matroid 4 years ago. But Pascal didn't care a lot. Noone cared. Like it was nothing.. Lied about me to seller openly and wanted to distract me from bidding in every possibly dirty way. But noone cared and he was not banned...And now more powerful as ever. Before that he wrote me insane shit to PM like "you'd better not mess with me! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN WIN. Everyone deals with me!"
Also several years ago started his "buying" account, cause many people started to question his reselling tactics. This is dirty as well.
He sold many cheap common games to n00bs for extraorbital amounts..
well.. many things..
darksol
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sealed Games: 531
Total Games: 781

Re: bucky - rarebucky - buckweed - adam - rarelucky

Postby darksol » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 pm

i will post some incredible steals he bought in ebay that he will later list to resell for 20x price

darksol
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby darksol » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 pm

darksol
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lefalaja » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:10 pm

:good2:
Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby darksol » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:40 pm

some more steals

darksol
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby suicide » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 pm

The only way to avoid this Guy is to start collecting PAL/EURO Games...... :che:
suicide
Shrinkwrapped
Shrinkwrapped

Postby Lefalaja » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Lefalaja
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger
VGA 100 Chrono Trigger

Postby Gamesgaryjp » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:58 pm

You are right. He never posts anything towards anything else or anyone elses stuff unless hes putting it down or saying 'this was my old copy' :lol:

He ignores everyone elses game posts and wades in with his new adds like his stuff is godlike and no one else matters.

He only speaks when hes downplaying peoples game rarities or when you have something he wants.
Gamesgaryjp

Postby totoro » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 pm

facepalm
totoro
Complete in Box
Complete in Box

Sealed Games: 0
Total Games: 0

Next

Return to Offtopic idiocy